> Bridge to Reading Guide
Bridge to Reading Guide
- Companion to Phonics Guide and Lesson Plans Volume 1.
- Tailored for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten learners.
- Monthly scope and sequence for direct skill instruction.
- "Week at a Glance", includes weekly planning tailored to each skill.
- Uses visual, auditory, tactile, kinesthetic, and body language strategies to teach phonological awareness, phonemic awareness, sound segmentation, letter recognition and formation, letter sound/symbol relationship, and word blending for reading and writing.
- Introduces the Primary Story Puzzle from Story Form Literature Connection curriculum.
- Includes Student Activities in Black Copy Master format, allowing for limited duplication.