> Intermediate/Secondary Spelling Guide
Intermediate/Secondary Spelling Guide
- Intermediate/Secondary Spelling Guide includes a spelling calculator that teaches students to spell using reasoning rather than guesswork.
- Students master spelling through grapheme origins, spelling generalizations, and frequency of grapheme use.
- Lessons in this guide are designed for the graphemes of the English language that have alternative spellings.
- Lessons include practical reading and spelling lists that can be adapted to individual and curriculum needs.
- Benefits of the spelling process are vocabulary development, dictionary skills, and an internal spelling calculator for independent word analysis.
- Guide contains reproducible student sheets pursuant to limited license/permission to copy.